Supporting business with information, intellectual property support & workshops.
Anyone is free to use the centre's resources in the reading room at the Central Library during opening hours. You can also book computers and meeting pods in advance or on a drop in and see what's available.
Our location within Sheffield city centre Library enables easy access to a range of support services including
- Specialist databases to help you to start, grow and develop your business
- Knowledgeable staff available to help and advise
- A space to work using library computers and free internet
- Opportunities to book one-to-one sessions with a range of experts
- Access to regular workshops, clubs and events
Get in touch for more details.