Mental health information for everyone in Leeds.
MindWell is the mental health website for people in Leeds. Funded by the NHS Leeds Clinical Commissioning Group, it brings together information from the NHS, Leeds City Council and the third sector into one single 'go to' place.
MindWell provides quick and easy access to up-to-date information for all adults in Leeds.
It can help you to access:
- Clear, accurate information about support and services available in Leeds.
- Information about a range of common mental health problems such as anxiety and stress.
- Self-help information including downloadable resources and videos which can help you to look after your mental health and help yourself to feel better.
- Help for what to do in a 'crisis' or mental health emergency.
- Support for practical issues such as housing problems or money worries.
- Information to support people such as carers and new parents or parents-to-be.
About Everyday People
Everyday People is a hub that brings together support, insights, inspiration and people with the right expertise, experience and ethos to help you grow a wonderful business.
Our mission is to make it easy to grow a business that has a positive impact on people, society and the environment, delights customers and brings fulfilment.