Helping businesses owners achieve success through advice, consultancy and 1:1 support from an experienced business mentor.
As an energetic and inspirational leader, I’ve spent the last 20+ years actively supporting - often behind the scenes - a range of different SMEs, at all stages of the business cycle from startup, to growth, scale and exit.
Whether my involvement is as a Founder, a Non-Executive Director, a Consultant, a Mentor or an Advisor, I bring new insights and opportunities, a keen sense of strategy and a large bank of practical business skills to the table, typically in support of my clients’ growth challenges and opportunities:
- Experience: I’ve been helping businesses be the best they can be since 2002, and have a wealth of exposure to numerous sectors, industries and business cultures, I can 'click' with most board, management and operational styles. Although I am known for a no-nonsense approach, I am tactful and diplomatic when needed.
- Strategy: Whatever your growth agenda, I help you establish a clear direction and bring actions and resources into line with that clarity. As well as general growth strategy, I am often involved in strategies for product/service innovation, investment raises, marketing, and digital transformation.
- Expertise: I'm not just about thinking and talking. I have hard skills and domain-specific knowledge that can be put to use to help you maximise opportunities, particularly in areas such as access to finance & investment, technology solutions, contracts and deal-making, financial modelling, report-writing, business planning, legal structures and M&A activity.
- Passion and Integrity: I share your passion for business and want to play a part in your success story. But my aim is to add value, to help you get the business to where you want it to be, not to inflate egos or ride on coat-tails. With me you will get straight-down-the-line honesty, couple with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Connections: I have a large network of contacts and connections in my locality and can often bring additional value, solutions and opportunities to my clients through my connectedness with the wider business community.
- Results: I have helped scores of business to launch on a sound footing, dozens as they grow in headcount, turnover or profitability and dozens more on their journey to investment (sizes ranging from £50k to £3m). My reputation as an effective business consultant is well-earned.
Get in touch to me to talk about a start-up, change or business development, high growth strategies, NED-type support, investment readiness.
About Everyday People
Everyday People is a hub that brings together support, insights, inspiration and people with the right expertise, experience and ethos to help you grow a wonderful business.
Our mission is to make it easy to grow a business that has a positive impact on people, society and the environment, delights customers and brings fulfilment.