Business & IP Centre Leeds is a one-stop source for all your business and intellectual property needs.
We draw on a wide range of resources and have extensive experience in dealing with business and intellectual property enquiries. We are members of the Europe-wide PATLIB network, the British Library's Business & IP Centre network, and work closely with the West and North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce and other partners.
Our location within Leeds city centre enables easy access to a range of support services including
- Specialist databases to help you to start, grow and develop your business
- Knowledgeable staff available to help and advise
- A space to work using library computers and free internet
- Opportunities to book one-to-one sessions with a range of experts
- Access to regular workshops, clubs and events
- Dedicated networking area including a skills swap notice board
Supporting business with information, intellectual property support & workshops.