The Launchpad programme provides free support to pre-start and new businesses in the Sheffield City Region.
Launchpad is a fully inclusive programme designed to help ambitious entrepreneurs in the Sheffield City Region set up and run successful businesses and support SMEs under 3 years old to take the next step and grow their business.
Is Launchpad for you?
- Have you always wanted to work for yourself but don’t know where to start?
- Do you have a great idea for a new product or service but don’t know how to get it to market?
- Have you already started a business part-time whilst working and wondered if you could make it a success full-time?
- Do you want to know how to grow your business?
- Have you taken your business as far as you can on your own and now need to employ staff?
If you have answered yes to any of the above then Launchpad is for you.
Launchpad Mentoring is a free service that can be accessed alongside the support you receive from your Launchpad business advisor or you can choose to work solely with a mentor for now and still access other Launchpad services in the future. Mentoring is an opportunity for you to gain insights and support from an experienced entrepreneur who knows what it is like to start and grow a successful business. Whether you are considering starting your own business, have a business that is experiencing problems, are ready to expand, or need a person who can be used as a sounding board, the Mentoring programme can help. Find out about the Mentoring Service here..
Support is free to those based anywhere across our region who are looking to start a business and SME’s (Small and Medium sized enterprises) under 3 years old. For more information contact the Growth Hub on: 03330 00 00 39 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org