Take your business to the next level with the government’s new Help to Grow programme
The help to grow programme will help small and medium-sized businesses across the UK learn new skills, reach new customers and boost profits.
You could get:
- an Executive Development programme that could help you improve business performance and growth potential through Help to Grow: Management
- free online advice and money off software that could help you save time and cut costs through Help to Grow: Digital
Help to Grow: Management
In June 2021, small businesses will be able to access a 12 week-programme delivered by leading business schools across the UK. The programme will combine a practical curriculum, with 1:1 support from a business mentor, peer-learning sessions and an alumni network. The programme is 90% subsidised by the government – participants will be charged £750.
UK businesses from any sector that have been operating for more than 1 year, with between 5 to 249 employees are eligible.
The participant should be a decision-maker or member of the senior management team within the business e.g. Chief Executive, Finance Director etc.
Charities are not eligible.
Help to Grow: Digital
In Autumn 2021, small businesses will be able to get free impartial advice on how technology can boost their performance through a new online platform.
Eligible businesses will also be able to get a discount of up to 50% on the costs of approved software, worth up to £5,000. Vouchers are initially expected to be available for software that helps businesses:
- build customer relationships and increase sales
- make the most of selling online
- manage their accounts and finances digitally
The voucher is expected to be available to UK business that:
- employ between 5 and 249 employees and are registered at Companies House
- have been trading for more than 12 months
- are purchasing the discounted software for the first time
About Everyday People
Everyday People is a hub that brings together support, insights, inspiration and people with the right expertise, experience and ethos to help you grow a wonderful business.
Our mission is to make it easy to grow a business that has a positive impact on people, society and the environment, delights customers and brings fulfilment.