Join the Directors' Forum for advice, inspiration, motivation and accountability.
The Directors' Forum consists of a group of Directors and business owners meeting monthly to work through business-related issues. Specifically, those associated with sales and customer service.
No need to work alone. Look forward to a peer-to-peer meeting in which you share your concerns, and feel accountable for your actions, whilst at the same time developing long-lasting relationships and receive emotional support.
In addition to the meeting you get:
1. A monthly individual performance check on a critical area of your business. Think sales, marketing, branding, customer service, goal-setting, employees and branding.
2. Two other group calls for you or someone else in your business. One on sales, one on individual performance.
3. Access to specialists in their field to advise on issues well proven to be constant focus issues.
4. Training course (for you or a colleague) on sales or mindset every 6 months
5. Upgrade to also include a one on one coaching session
“Can’t thank you enough for the session today, I really benefitted from it enormously!! You have a great format and offering with the Director’s Forum – the access to a credible range of consultants, the breadth and depth of topics they cover. I like the format of the meetings as well and think it makes perfect sense how you have structured it.”
Rachel Locke, Director, Virtual Approval
About Everyday People
Everyday People is a hub that brings together support, insights, inspiration and people with the right expertise, experience and ethos to help you grow a wonderful business.
Our mission is to make it easy to grow a business that has a positive impact on people, society and the environment, delights customers and brings fulfilment.