Helping your profits bloom by writing fresh Google-friendly content and pruning overgrown websites. Affordable, no-nonsense approach with more than 20 years' experience writing for the web.
Working for First Choice Holidays as their first e-commerce web editor.
11 years managing the websites and social media of the Lake District National Park Authority.
I turned freelance in 2014. Since then I've worked with many businesses, from holiday cottages to cathedrals.
I love words. I studied English at Cambridge University, I’ve two decades’ experience of writing for websites and I tweet for fun. I've also just finished my first novel. You have an accountant for your numbers, so why not a professional copywriter for your words?
providing professional, friendly text which reflects you and your business.
Proud to have been invited to become a member of Hiscox Business Club in York
Member of the Professional Copywriters’ Network
Volunteer social media editor for the Historical Novel Society
For a freelance SEO copywriter, every project is different. But here’s an example of the tasks needed to create the content for a brand-new home interiors website:
- Have a chat to establish target audiences, unique selling points (USPs) and ‘brand voice’.
- Research key competitor websites and keyword searches.
- Draw up a navigation and page structure.
- Write fresh Google-friendly copy.
- Write Search Engine Optimisation elements to help with Google rankings
- Deliver these as Word documents for a website software developer to add into the website.